Sunday, September 27, 2009

October Birthdays

So my Emma's 4th birthday is coming up here in almost 3 weeks, and we have decided that we'll be doing a Hello Kitty theme. Although she doesn't really have much for Hello Kitty stuff, she does have a love for all things pink and girly. And what is better than Hello Kitty for a girl like that?!?

I have scoured the internet looking for pictures to go by, and have found quite a few that both Emma and I like, and I have also found pictures to make a kitty head to match hers... I also saw quite a few cakes on there that did NOT look anything like Hello Kitty, so we'll see/hope that I don't end up falling into that category.
So here is what I have found so far for inspiration, I think I may just end up going with one of the square cakes. For some reason the square cakes catch my eye more than the round ones... or maybe I'll just have to take inspiration from one of the cakes and use one of my fancy new flower shaped pans.... oh the possibilities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment