Friday, November 20, 2009

Business is Booming

I feel like I haven't been on here in a LONG time. But it's all been for a good reason... I've been busy with cakes!! YAY! In the past week and a half, I have done 5 cakes and as of right now, I have 2 more orders between now and Thanksgiving. Thank you to everyone who has ordered and has kept me busy while I haven't been working outside of home, it's kept me sane!


Here are the cakes that I've done lately:

This cake is a 8" round chocolate cake with strawberry and buttercream filling

10" square chocolate cake also with strawberry and buttercream filling and iCarly theme


9X13" chocolate cake with Oreo Fluff filling


8"round white cake with white frosting. This ironically was probably the hardest I did, as I am not real great at making the frosting perfectly smooth... Yet.

And last but not least, 9" white petal cake with buttercream and strawberry filling.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered, especially to the 2 returning customers!! This has been great~

No comments:

Post a Comment