Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oreo Cookie Salad

We're going camping this weekend for a trail ride with our local club, and we're having a potluck on Saturday night, it's been a while since I've broken this recipe out (mainly because I tend to gorge myself on this whenever I make it) so I decided it had been long enough.

It is extremely simple and yummy and I learned this recipe from my step mom who would make this about half of the times that we would go to see her and Dad. So if you want a crowd pleaser and only have a few minutes to throw something together, give this a try!

Oreo Cookie Salad
by Karen Crawford

2 Cups Buttermilk
16 oz container whip cream (thawed)
2 (4oz) french vanilla instant pudding
1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges (drained)
1 lb oreo cookies

Mix the first 4 ingredients together, break up cookies and fold them into the mixture, and refrigerate until served.


No comments:

Post a Comment