Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Baby

Although my youngest baby doesn't turn 2 until Saturday, we had his party last weekend because 1) I have to work on his birthday, 2) My husband has a horse show way far away on his birthday and 3) because it was the most convenient for all the family... and finally, because he's 2, and doesn't really care.

So we had his birthday party, all Elmo themed for the Elmo freak, and here is his cake....


It is a vanilla cake with powdered sugar frosting. I found an Elmo head shaped cake pan, which made it easy to frost it in the right proportions. He OF COURSE loved it, and made sure that it had fingerprints in the frosting before we were able to cut into it!

Happy birthday to my little man~ you've grown up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment