Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Cake

I will be making a cake this week for the Circle Trail Riders for a halloween party. They've asked me to do a graveyard cake to go along with their theme. After scouring the internet for ideas (because that's what I do, I steal other people's ideas for cakes), the hostess and I have come to a consensus on what we want to do, and this is the photo we are using for inspiration. I know that I'll be able to do everything except the ivy, because I don't have those cut-outs at this time... I'll have to think of something I can do instead!

I found this cake on the divine party cakes website, there was no bakery listed.

2 comments:

  1. wow! how do you find time to make all these wonderful goodies! they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been working a job outside the house since the 24th of October, so it's been pretty easy... we'll see if it gets crazy starting next week since I'm starting a new job!

    ReplyDelete