Monday, October 26, 2009

Last Week's Cakes

Here are the cakes that I delivered on 10/24. The first was for a birthday, and was white cake with vanilla buttercream frosting and sliced strawberries. It was three layers of cake and 2 layers of filling. I hand painted the inscription on the top, and need to either practice more, or get better brushes... or both, I'm not quite sure. This was also the first paying order I received after putting up my signs about 3 weeks ago.

The next cake was a graveyard scene that I "stole" from a website that I found when looking for examples of graveyard cakes, and was the one that the customer liked best. it is also three layers with 2 layers of Oreo Fluff in between. This cake, I volunteered my services for the trail riders club that my family belongs to, and was used at a halloween party.

No comments:

Post a Comment