Sunday, October 18, 2009

Other goodies made this week...

I had a busy week in the kitchen... I made 2 pecan pies, pecan bars, a cake for Emma to take to daycare on her birthday (a tye dye cake that was about 6 different colors) and blueberry bars for Aiden to take for snack for his Kindegarten class (the color of the week was blue, and I just couldn't resist). And this was all in addition to Emma's Hello Kitty cake that I made for her birthday party! I think I may have turned into betty crocker this week.

And everyone must have been hungry, because although we still have half of the big birthday cake left, the only other things I have left in my kitchen are three really small pieces of tye dye cake, and less than half a pan of blueberry bars.

The pecan pies...





The tye dyed cake before the white frosting on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment