Saturday, January 9, 2010

PG-13-- No Little Kids PLEASE!

So I was finally asked to do my first "naughty" cake, and of course I was up for the challenge. It was this person's 30th birthday, and a friend of hers wanted to tease her about getting "old". So OF COURSE we decided to make sure she knew that saggy boobs were pretty much the only thing she has to look forward to! Since this was obviously not enough to feed 25, I also sent along some cup cakes topped with the same pink color as the nipples!

Of course since my kiddos saw me making the cake, they know what this ended up being, and I can only imagine what they told our daycare lady and the KINDERGARTEN teacher... oh well, could've been worse I guess... could've been a cake with male parts!

This is a chocolate cake with decorator's frosting, and covered in Fondant.

No comments:

Post a Comment